As much as every bride, client, and event is different, so too are their needs. To that end, our event coordinators at Touch of Elegance Event Planners offer distinct packages to suit the discerning needs of our clients. You may use these packages as a starting point and should you require additional services, we will be more than happy to customize your ideal package for you.
All packages will include
A complimentary initial consultation to assess your needs and determine which package will help to create your perfect event.
Day of Coordination Package
Perfect for every bride, this package is intended for those who want to plan most of the wedding on their own, but do not want the hassle of last-minute details complicating their once-in-a-lifetime day. You have spent all your life imagining this moment and we want you to enjoy it to the fullest. We will be by your side from the beginning of the festivities to the very end to make sure your day is flawless and memorable! This package is also for the client that wants to plan most of their event on their own.
A complimentary consultation, with two in person meetings.
During the first meeting, four-to-six weeks prior to your event, we will discuss your wedding or event details, review your vendors, review your event day timeline and your overall vision for your special day. During the second meeting, two weeks prior to your event, we will confirm all details and visit your ceremony and reception sites. Unlimited contact via phone and email creation of a detailed itinerary for all vendors and a venue layout.
This package also includes:
- Contacting each vendor one week before the wedding to confirm and finalize all details
- Directing and coordinating the rehearsal Arriving prior to the ceremony and remaining on site until after the reception
- Meeting and greeting vendors at the venue and reception site for setup
- Ensuring all events are taking place according to your specifications and timeline
Our Gold Package affords you the guidance of a professional planning team while planning your own event. There are a million little details that go into planning the perfect event and the last few months are often the busiest and most hectic. We want you to be beautiful, calm and stress-free on your event day so let the coordinators of Touch of Elegance Event Planners handle the details as your special day approaches!
In addition to the Silver Package, this package includes:
Scheduled in-person consultations
Unlimited emails and phone calls
Preparation of a custom wedding or event budget
A personalized binder for your contracts, checklists and planning materials
Regular monthly review of wedding or event checklist
Assistance with wedding or event theme/style based on your vision
A vendor list that will fit your style and budget
Review of vendor contracts & assistance in finalizing details
Assistance with finding the perfect trousseau for the bride and groom
Creation of a ceremony and reception or event timeline
Coordinating and directing wedding or event rehearsal
Arranging lodging for out-of-town guests
Arranging transportation to the event venue for your guests
Review of venue layout for event or wedding and reception
Touch of Elegance offers the Elite Package for those who desire assistance with all aspects of their wedding or event. This package is perfect for the client who wants to make all the final decisions regarding their event without having to deal with all the details. We will be with you from start to finish so that you can focus on living your life and revel in the excitement of your upcoming day. Leave the planning to us!
The Elite Package includes:
- A complimentary consultation during which we discuss your vision, needs and budget
- Additional scheduled consultations
- Scheduling of one complimentary photo shoot for the couple
- Creation of a realistic budget
- Recommendations of event or ceremony and reception venues based on your vision, size and budget
- Visits to venue locations
- Recommendations of the best vendors in the area based upon your parameters
- Scheduling all vendor meetings
- Attending all vendor meetings with you
- Review of all vendor contracts and negotiations
- Recommendations on theme, color and style of wedding or event
- Development of a wedding day itinerary
- Development of a customized timeline for your wedding party and vendors
- Scheduling of one visit with the couple to the selected ceremony and reception sites
- Assistance with finding the perfect trousseau for the bride and groom
- Assistance with invitations (from designing and selecting to mailing out) as well as RSVPs
- Assistance with menu planning
- Recommendations for centerpieces and favors
- Arrangement of lodging for out-of-town guests
- Arrangement of gift baskets for out-of-town guests
- Assistance with planning and booking your honeymoon
- A personalized binder for your contracts, checklists and planning materials
- Regular monthly review of wedding checklist
- Pre-wedding and post-wedding photography outline
- Assistance with table seating and venue layout
- Assistance with place cards
- Alerting you when vendor payments are due
- Provide assistance on obtaining a marriage license
- Guidance on etiquette and customs
- A friend by your side who understands the simultaneous joy & stress you are experiencing and who will be by your side through it all!
The Week Before Your Wedding or Event We Will
- Review all event details with the client or couple
- Schedule a final visit to the ceremony and reception sites, if feasible
- Provide a timeline, venue layout and travel directions to all vendors
- Provide an itinerary to your wedding party
- Confirm lodging and travel arrangements for your out-of-town guests
- Attend a final fitting session with the bride if necessary
- Provide concierge service for the couple to assist with errands
On Your Event Day Our Coordinators Will
- Arrive early to ensure proper setup of ceremony and reception sites
- Ensure all décor and vendors are set up per your wishes
- Serve as the point-person for all vendors
- Ensure all vendors carry out their obligations based on contractual terms
- Trouble-shoot any setup problems
- Serve as a personal assistant for the client
- Keep activities running smoothly and on time
- Line up wedding party for the ceremony and reception entrance
- Coordinate with MC to ensure you and your guests are aware of scheduled events
- Oversee the breakdown of the reception site
- Collect any items to be returned to the couple after the reception
- Ensure your gifts are delivered to your designated loved one or location
- Distribute any gratuities or payments to your vendors
Our fees are determined on a client-by-client basis and vary depending upon event size, location, date of event and your specific needs. However, we believe that every bride deserves to feel like a princess on her wedding day so all of our packages are affordable and we will work with your budget.
Every client planning any sort of an event be it corporate or social will be able to entrust all their event planning needs to Touch of Elegance Event Planners. For pricing information, please contact us so that we may provide you with a customized proposal and set up a time for your complimentary initial consultation.
Corporate & Leisure
A seasoned event planner, Mala Bakshi works closely with corporate & leisure clients to bring their event dreams to life. Always keeping the company message in mind, the event stays on brand while taking full advantage of all the creative juices, expertise and premium vendor connections of Touch of Elegance. These elements combine to ensure that every event comes together in a timely fashion, with competitive pricing to fulfill each and every clients request.
Creative Events, with an Elegant Flair!
A seasoned event planning company, Touch of Elegance provides a range of services to bring each client’s unique taste into their event. With deep industry connections, extensive logistical knowledge and creative vision; Touch of Elegance aims to make all of your event dreams come true!
Private Homes and Mansions
Disk Jockeys (DJs)
Master of Ceremonies (MCs)
Entertainers (Dancers, Magicians, Acrobats,etc.)
Stationers for Custom Invitations
Event Prop Vendors
Marquees and Tents
Lounge and Dining Furniture
Special Effects Lighting
Audio Visual Equipment